Pou Mod – one of the most famous apps on Google Play, with countless million downloads, invitations you to take care of a little alien in the form of… well, poop. Your job is to pamper it in order to get it to grow, evolve, and be happy.
Table of Contents
Pou Pet Game
The thought of the sport is very comparable to the basic Tamagotchis that have been brilliant famous closer to the starting of the century. That is, you have to feed your pet, play with it so he has fun, easy it so it is healthy, and in the end provide it the interest it needs.
As you do so, Pou will develop and, most importantly, the app will reward you with one-of-a-kind matters such as hats, clothing, or backgrounds for your small pet. So, you usually have incentives to hold taking care of Pou.
The nice element about Pou, however, is that it can talk with different customers of the app. That is, you can go to your on line friends’ Pous and get hold of different types of rewards.
Pou is an exciting app it really is amazing famous for one reason: it is highly addicting. You may not be in a position to cease taking care of your Pou as soon as you start.
How to play Pou
Pou is a virtual pet game that can be played on mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets. Here are the steps to play the game:
- Download and install the Pou game to your device.
- Once you open the game, you will see a small, brown creature named Pou. Tap on it to start playing.
- Feed Pou by dragging food from the fridge and dropping it into his mouth.
- Clean Pou by dragging the soap and sponge to him and then tapping on the showerhead to rinse him off.
- Play games with Pou to earn coins. The games include Pou Popper, Pou Words, and Hill Drive.
- Use the coins to buy new items for Pou, such as food, clothing, and accessories.
- Take care of Pou’s needs, such as feeding, cleaning, and playing with him, to keep him healthy and happy.
- Customize Pou’s appearance by changing his color, shape, and accessories.
- Visit your friends’ Pous by connecting your game to Facebook or Google Play.
Have fun playing with Pou and watching him grow and evolve over time!