Bully Anniversary Edition Mod Menu – Game Bully is an adventure game developed by Rockstar Vancouver and published by Rockstar Games on the PlayStation 2. The game was re-released as Bully: Scholarship Edition for Wii and Xbox 360, and also for PC games. After that, the Bully game was also released for Android and iOS smartphones with the title Bully: Anniversary Edition.
Bully: Anniversary Edition
A short plot about the game story Bully, a naughty teenager and an orphan named James or Jimmy Hopkins who have been expelled several times by his old school. He was eventually admitted to Bullworth Academy by his adoptive father and mother. One by one, Jimmy managed to subdue the gang leaders at the academy, viz. After subduing all the gangs, everything turns around when a man named Gary incites the townspeople to attack Bullworth Academy and says that it was all Jimmy’s doing. All the gangs believe in Gary’s words and that causes Jimmy to be hostile to all the gangs at Bullworth Academy.
Completing all the missions in the Bully game is not easy, for those of you who need help to make it easier to complete all the missions in this game, you can use cheats in the Bully game on Android. Then how? Please see the following tutorial.
How to Install?
1. Download the latest APK and OBB game Bully version of the cheat mod menu at the link provided.
For the Bully Lite version, you don’t need to use the OBB file, just use the APK and Data files.
2. Install the downloaded Bully APK, then extract the downloaded ZIP OBB file using the Zarchvier application.
3. Next, move the OBB file into the folder /Storage/emulated/0/Android/obb/
For Lite version data files, move them to the folder /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/
4. If you have installed the Bully APK and the OBB/Data file, then run the Bully game.
5. To activate the cheat mod menu feature, you only need to press MAP in the game, you will see a list of all the cheats that you can use for fun and help you complete all the missions in this Bully game. Finished