Zarchiver is the best archive manager for Android. This ZArchiver Donate version, a one of a kind model of ZArchiver for donating to project. ZArchiver is a application for archive management. It has a easy and useful interface. App do not have permission to internet, so do not have capacity to transmit any data to anower services or persons.
Advantages of Pro version:
- Light and darkish theme
- Password storage
- image preview in archive
- Editing the archives in the archive (see notes)
ZArchiver lets you:
- Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd)
- Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz
- View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz
- Create and decompress password-protected archives
- Edit archives: add/remove documents to/from the archive (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz)
- Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompress only)
- Partial archive decompression
- Open compressed files
- Open an archive file from mail applications;
- Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01)
- Start with Android 9 for small archives (<10MB), if possible, use direct opening except extracting to a transient folder
- Multithreading aid (useful for multicore processors);
- UTF-8/UTF-16 assisting in filenames. Allows you to use countrywide symbols in filenames.
File amendment in the archive it is the capability to replace the file in the archive after altering it in an exterior program. To do this: open the file from the archive, pick out the software (if required), edit the file, store the changes, lower back to ZArchiver. Will be induced to replace the file in the archive, when you return to ZArchiver. If for some motive are now not brought on to replace the file, the modified file can be discovered on the reminiscence card in your Android/ru.zdevs.zarchiver.pro/temp/.